Ryan has over 15 years experience in the Building Services Industry.
He joined Delap & Waller in 2006, becoming an Associate Director in 2014. Ryan has gained an in depth experience in many spheres, having been responsible for the design and project management of Electrical Services for Educational, Commercial, Retail and high level Healthcare projects. He is also very experienced in Residential Developments within both the private and public sectors.
Ryan’s management responsibilities cover all aspects of the project, technical and commercial. He is fully conversant with various procurement methodologies including, Design and Build, Two Stage Tendering, PPP / PFI and Framework Agreements.
Ryan is an experienced and proficient design engineer who recognizes the importance of CPD, and internal training programmes in order to keep abreast of current trends and technological advances.
- Management of Significant PPM / Electrical Compliance Contract’s.
- Preparing Tender Bids, PQQ Submissions & Developing Fee Proposals.
- Sustainability / Energy Management.
- Project Cost Control & Fee Forecasting.
- Extension experience in the design and supervision of electrical installations for numerous school projects through North & South of Ireland.
- Specialist electrical installations in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Sports floodlighting and infrastructure upgrades.