Grace Park Wood, Drumcondra
Grace Park Wood is a new Residential development by Castlethorn Construction Ltd of three, four and five bedroom homes set in a beautiful parkland setting, over looked by Drumcondra Castle and situated on one of leafy north-side Dublin’s most established Residential roads.
Phase 1 launched in May 2017 to huge success with the second and final phase expected to launch later this year. The development takes full advantage of its location by featuring a 1.09 hectare landscaped park.
The residential development has been designed by O’ Mahony Pike Architects (OMP) and supported by Delap and Waller. The project consists of 139 residences a mixture of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes and 2no. Apartment Blocks.
The Mechanical Services comprised;
- Site services; incoming gas supply
- Heating centre – A rated gas fired boiler
- Soils and wastes
- Water services including solar panels for supplementary hot water
- Space heating zoned heating consisting of radiators and towel rails
- Ventilation heat recovery ventilation
The Electrical Services comprised;
- Electrical site services; incoming ESB, Eircom and ICT services supplies
- Distribution services including switchgear, cabling and primary containment services
- General and small power services
- Communications services
- Electrical services associated with Mechanical equipment
- Vertical transportation
- Fire protective services
- Protective services including a EN 62305 system