Due to increasing workload, Delap & Waller Ltd requires a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our Dublin office. This is an exciting and challenging role for aspiring Engineer looking to further their career in Dublin.
Location – Dublin Office
Role – Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary – Depending on Experience
- Carry out design of Mechanical / Electrical Building Services for Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Leisure, Residential and Retail Projects.
- Liaise with other design disciplines.
- Liaise with Clients.
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work & cost estimates.
- Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations.
- Attend design team/site meetings.
Training & Qualifications
- Senior Role only – Degree Qualified.
- Knowledge and experience of ROI Regulations.
- Experience of working within Building Services Engineering design consultancy practice.
- Excellent communication skills; this is a client facing Role.
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems.
- Team player and ability to influence team members in a positive way.
- Interest in being part of a growing practice.
This is an immediate vacancy. PLEASE APPLY by sending a cover letter and a CV to Michael O’Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE – 17th August 2018
Contract Term: Permanent
Location: Dublin Office
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience