Delap & Waller Ltd urgently requires an Intermediate Electrical Engineer for immediate employment. This is an exciting new role for an Engineer looking to further their career in the Building Services Industry.
Location – Dublin Office
Role – Building Services Design Engineer / Intermediate Electrical
Salary – Depending on Experience
- Carry out design of Electrical Building Services.
- Liaise with other design disciplines.
- Liaise with Clients.
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work and cost estimates.
- Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations.
- Attend design team and site meetings.
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified to Degree Standard in a relevant discipline, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of ROI regulations.
- Experience of working within Building Services Engineering design consultancy practice.
- Willingness to develop BIM / Revit capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems.
- Team player and ability to influence team members in a positive way.
This is an immediate vacancy. PLEASE APPLY by sending a cover letter and a CV to Ruairi Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE – 28th February 2019
Contract Term: Permanent
Location: Dublin Office
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience