Delap & Waller Ltd urgently require 2 x suitably qualified Electrical Inspection & Test Engineers for immediate employment.
- Location – Field based throughout UK.
- Purpose – Electrical Inspection & Testing PPM Contract
- Evening & Night Working
- Salary – Negotiable Depending on Experience
The Inspection & Test Engineer will attend customers’ sites and carry out inspection & testing of fixed wiring installations ensuring that all items inspected & tested are done so in accordance with the guidelines as set out in the IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2013) Requirements for Electrical Installations.
This will require the correct completion of all necessary and associated certification and documentation including Electrical condition Reporting, Electrical Installation Certificates and Minor Works Certificates. All reporting will be carried out using Amtect Fast Test Software
When required by the needs of the business the Inspection & Test Engineer will also be expected to carry out installation and reactive maintenance electrical work, fault finding and diagnosis of electrical installations and various small project works as required within customers’ premises always ensuring strict adherence to the standards as set out in the IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2013) Requirements for Electrical Installations
Training & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with tenacity and strong individual work ethic
- Qualification – City & Guilds 2395 or 2391
- Must be capable of producing reports using Amtect Fast Test Software
- Team player and ability to influence team members in a positive way
- Full driving licence
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems