MECHANICAL ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR / SENIOR ENGINEER
Location – Dublin Office
Role - Associate Director Mechanical / Senior Engineer Mechanical
Salary – Depending on Experience
- Carry out design of Mechanical / Electrical Building Services for Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Leisure, Residential and Retail Projects.
- Liaise with other design disciplines.
- Liaise with Clients.
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work & cost estimates.
- Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations.
- Attend design team/site meetings.
- Senior Role only – Degree Qualified, preferably Chartered or on route to Chartered.
- Knowledge and experience of ROI Regulations.
- Experience of working within Building Services Engineering design consultancy practice.
- Excellent communication skills; this is a client facing Role.
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems.
- Team player and ability to influence team members in a positive way.
- Interest in being part of a growing practice.